Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Now is the time for optimism...

The costumes are being made. It's all becoming very, very real. I'm hoping to have enough done by the weekend to stun you all with a photo showing off my impressive sewing skills, that's if I haven't stabbed myself with pins too much to hold a camera!

I've come to the conclusion that going to the gym is not nearly as effective for me as walking/jogging in the real world. I am currently getting home in the evenings with the slightly smug muscle ache of someone doing regular exercise -it's 4 miles from work to home, I've started doing this every day now. Who needs the gym when a steep hill is part of your daily commute? (she says, neatly sidestepping the fact that she carries an oyster card as a safety net in case of groin strain or a torrential downpour).

Trudi x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home