Sunday, February 11, 2007

New year, new heights of idiocy

Right, well.

The badger family has grown and it seems as if a whole badger army may be running the Great North Run this year. Sadly, I will not, it seems, be able to join them.

In a way this makes me relieved (that suit is hot hot hot, and I promise I'm SO not over exaggerating) but in another way, frustrated. Badgers was built out of love and friendship and the very things that kept us together when Trace finally lost her battle. We WILL not let this happen to other people. This is us, and this is what we do.

So. What can a badger do? Well I pondered. And I pondered. And I pondered a bit more. And then I thought of an idea. And I ABSOLUTELY hated it, but as soon as I had thought of it I knew I didn't have a chance but to go through with it.

When the running badgers have raised £5,000, I, taz 'genghis badger' sargent, will throw myself off something high. Attached to a piece of rope. Hopefully it will hold me. Yes I will be dressed as a badger. And yes you're all going to have to be there to push me off, 'cos I am damn well am not going to jump off voluntarily. *gulps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home