Sunday, September 10, 2006

Agreed...

Yeah, I second that last post! It's really exciting checking email and being told that the total is creeping up - all the more amazing when you consider that pretty much all we've done so far is moan about the race! :o) It's really cool that people have faith in us/support this whole idea, and we are indebted to you.

In other news, I've had to buy new trainers. Three weeks before the run *should* be enough time to break in new ones; I appear to have worn through the heel supports of my proper running shoes, hence yesterday's blisters. Well I suppose I have been using them for over a year...Wow, a breakthrough. I have done enough exercise to wear out my trainers. That must mean something vaguely positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home