Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Horses sweat, men perspire...

...and ladies merely glow, apparently, but I can confirm that this is not in fact the case. Last night I did half an hour of hill training on an evil step machine, and frankly the amount of drippage was revolting. I started off thinking "well I'll practice in a long sleeved shirt, and get used to being hot". Ten minutes, if that, and the shirt was off, the sweat was still pouring down my body and I could not drink enough water. I'm dreading the fur. It's going to be awful, and I think I'm going to have to have ventilation holes, or I'll be fainting from the heat after the first mile. The best I can hope for is that it's freezing cold. I mean it's Newcastle in October. What else could it be...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home