Friday, August 25, 2006

That Friday feeling

Not 'Thank Crunchie it's Friday, but 'Thank Twix it's Friday'. Yes, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I bribed myself today. I was working on a different site, a bit further away (a shade under 6 miles if you include absent-mindedly taking the wrong turn a couple of times), and decided to walk home again. Chocolate is to a Trudi as a carrot is to a donkey (I'm sure I've used that analogy before!), so, reward stashed in bag, off I went. I can now officially do a half marathon by walking home from work three times a week. Now all I have to do is do it in one go, and with furry sleeves instead of denim ones...

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who has sponsored us or left lovely messages so far. You all rock harder than a big lump of granite :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home