Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Training - HAH

If we were running next week there's no chance I'd be able to do it, not least because I'm too lardy...but mostly because my foot which I broke in October last year is absolutely killing me. It's a good excuse for not training I know, but seriously, it feels like a pulsing blob at the moment and I can't quite work out why. It hasn't been the same since I broke it (no sh*t) but I thought it would get BETTER than this, and I still hope it will.

So training...and I know it's a long time to go, but I best not leave it until 2 weeks before like last time...is non-existent. Well, apart from a few games of baseball and boxing on the Wii (when you're not able to do much more than walk, this is a strenuous as exercise gets). I'm a little bit worried that I won't be able to do any training - yet - and maybe for a while. So I'm not sure there's going to be any progress from the Leeds side of things for a while (although my cake eating ability is excellent and improving all the time). At this point in time if I can get to a point where my foot is well enough to run (WALK) it in October then I think that will be an achievement.

In other earthquake related news, questions are being raised about how the immortal beings upstairs managed to keep Trace away from the earth moving equipment for quite so long... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home